In this episode, Jeremy Thake introduces the show with Richard diZerega and Frank Marasco. The main interview this week is with James Montemagno from Xamarin.
- The API Economy: Consuming our web API from a Single Page app by Kirk Evans
- Making seattle.master responsive by Heather Soloman
- Creating an Azure Logic app that connects with SharePoint Online by Corey Roth
- Key skills and topics for todays SharePoint/Office 365 developer by Chris O’Brien
- Add custom ribbon button in site page to popup all SharePoint apps by Andre Lage
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
I am currently a Developer Evangelist at Xamarin.I have been a .NET developer for over a decade working in a wide range of industries including game development, printer software, and web services. Before joining Xamarin I was a professional mobile developer on the Xamarin platform for over two years, with several published apps on iOS, Android and Windows. In my spare time you will find me most likely cycling around Seattle or guzzling gallons of coffee at a local coffee shop.
About the host
Jeremy is a technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
The post Office 365 Developer Podcast: Episode 040 on Xamarin development with James Montemagno appeared first on Office Blogs.